Fairbridge Properties offers to its investors a full range of services for each of the two major real estate disciplines-asset management and property management.
Real Estate Asset Management
Fairbridge Real Estate Asset Management covers all financial aspects of your property ownership. We treat your real estate assets as an integrated component of a total portfolio and evaluate the holdings in terms of growth, income, tax impact and estate planning.
• Strategies for growth, income and total return
• Obtaining periodic valuations
• Evaluation of real estate assets as a component of estate planning
• Income tax considerations
• Integration of real estate assets into your overall portfolio
• Recommendations on sales, acquisitions and capital improvements
• Financing options, opportunities and benefits
• Coordination of legal, accounting and tax professionals
• Risk management and insurance
Real Estate Property Management Services
Fairbridge Properties Real Estate Asset Management helps real estate owners manage the physical and administrative aspects of ownership through a network of top national property management firms. We provide and coordinate property management services and resources needed to handle day-to-day operations.
• Assistance with lease negotiations and tenant relations
• Rent collection and record keeping
• Automated accounts receivable/accounts payable systems
• Management in accordance with codes, zoning and ordinances
• Management of maintenance, repairs and renovations
• Management of budgets and debt service
• Periodic review of property taxes and assessments